Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Go With CEA

Is anyone else having problems with them? First, my account info wouldn't show up, and they wanted me to pay without telling me exactly what I was paying. Then, when they finally fixed that, it wouldn't accept my payment. Saying I had "insufficient funds." I called my bank; they said it went through. It just didn't show up on my account for CEA. I'm just frustrated because I don't want to get kicked out of the program for not paying; when I have. Am I the only one fighting with them?

4 comments:

  1. Ashlee (and anyone who had problems with CEA),
    first of all don't worry about this being a problem for being accepted, it is not your fault and is definitely not jeopardizing your participation in the program. If everything has not being fixed by tomorrow morning I will personally call them and have a serious talk with them. Also, please mention any other incident with registration, or interaction with them.
    I'm sorry to hear about the trouble, but I can assure you it will be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been fixed. I never received a call back, but just checked it and noticed it had changed.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received a call yesterday that my payment didn't go through, but it shows on my statement that it did. I have left a message with them, and I'm waiting to hear back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems it may be a question of updating. Keep an eye on it, and let me know if by Monday you haven't got a payment confirmation.

    ReplyDelete