Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS -IMPORTANT!!

Hola,
 I forwarded a message to your emails with the itinerary. The price is $1425. However, I just went to www.statravel.com and found out that for a trip departing St. Louis May 25 (arriving to Sevilla on the 26) and coming back June 23 is only $1103. I would just go ahead and take that one. I have talked to Seville and they  can change the dates to accommodate the schedule to our preferences. So, we will start on May 26 and finish on the June 23, i.e. the whole program is moved one day.
Jaid, do you have a ticket yet? Let us know!
Please, do not procrastinate on this, it seems like prices keep going up by the minute.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't find that flight. The cheapest I found was $1131.

    http://book.statravel.com/staglobe/AirFlightSearchResult.do?followAction=AirFlightSearch

    The only thing about this one that concerns me is the 16hour layover in Newark NJ. Its only 20 mins from Manhattan, but all the reviews say Newark is pretty Sketchy. I also found a hotel near the airport for about $28/person

    http://www.hostelbookers.com/property/index.cfm?fuseaction=propertyDynamic.overview&intPropertyId=29680&availType=Book&strArrivalDate=23%2F06%2F2011&intNights=1&x=96&y=27

    I think it would be pretty cool to go visit NYC, as long as we have a group of people going. And the PATH (like the Metro I'm assuming) will be $1.50.
    Let me know what you think please. I want to book soon before the prices go up!

    ReplyDelete